National Court Reporters, Inc. FAQs
Our corporate headquarters are located in Cleveland, Ohio, where we facilitate a national and international calendar of scheduled services for all of your litigation requirements.
In most cases, our staff will arrive 30-60 minutes before the scheduled start time of a proceeding, but if you have special circumstances we are happy to work with you.
You can expect a verbatim transcript of your proceeding or deposition to arrive within 10 to 15 business days unless you have ordered an expedite. Please make any special requests known to us when you schedule.
Our affiliations include the following:
- National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Society for the Technological Advancement of Reporting (STAR)
- Registered Diplomat Reporters (RDR)
- Certified Real-Time Reporters (CRR)
- Registered Merit Reporters (RMR)
- Registered Professional Reporters (RPR)
- National Verbatim Reporters Association
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Texas Court Reporters Association (TCRA)
- Florida Court Reporters Association (FCRA)
- Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS)
- Court Certified Interpreters