National Court Reporters Inc FAQs
Our corporate headquarters are located in Cleveland, Ohio, where we facilitate a national and international calendar of scheduled services for all of your litigation requirements.
In most cases, our staff will arrive 30-60 minutes before the scheduled start time of a proceeding, but if you have special circumstances we are happy to work with you.
You can expect a verbatim transcript of your proceeding or deposition to arrive within 7 to 10 business days unless you have ordered an expedite. Please make ay special requests known to us when you schedule.
Our affiliations include the following:
- National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Society for the Technological Advancement of Reporting (STAR)
- Registered Diplomat Reporters (RDR)
- Certified Real-Time Reporters (CRR)
- Registered Merit Reporters (RMR)
- Registered Professional Reporters (RPR)
- National Verbatim Reporters Association
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Texas Court Reporters Association (TCRA)
- Florida Court Reporters Association (FCRA)
- Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS)
- Court Certified Interpreters